Monday, August 6, 2012

Beginning

And it begins. Never really attempted to blog before- but maybe I can share some of the things God teaches me, and sometimes just want is on my mind. They are often one and the same. The idea I have been hanging on lately is God's faithfulness is my shield and my great reward. Aaron Keyes has a song called "Dwell" and I find myself singing these words time and again. To know the very thing that cast a safe shadow around me is not only a reward I do not deserve but is also the result of my faithfulness...as broken as that is... to Him. I try wrapping my human head around that and it is so hard for me to relate to. This is God the Creator I am speaking of coming down and blanketing my life with this righteous and overwhelming love. Despite my brokeness- He see it no more because of the One who stands before Him in my place. Now that is some sort of reward....

No comments:

Post a Comment